Welcome to the Cardiac Website
Our aim is to create a platform that can bring together the various stakeholders in the area of accessible and assistive ICT with a view to identifying research & development gaps, emerging trends, and generate a research agenda roadmap.
You can use this website to find out about:
- The project including project status and deliverables
- Completed road-maps on technology transfer and user interfaces
- Roadmap on network-based services under development
- The methodology is based on structured dialogues
- Find out more about the Cardiac consortium
- Accessible and assistive ICT projects
- Use our guidelines for making ICT products more accessible
- View current lists of available ICT standards
- Explore other useful websites on research and development
A roadmap has been developed - please complete the questionnaire and send your response to email@example.com
The CARDIAC project is funded by the European Commission under the Seventh Framework Programme.